Recently I ran across the common error that my Citrix Receiver for Linux doesn’t trust the CA certificate of my Citrix Access Gateway.
To resolve this issue, please follow the instructions below:
- Open your Access Gateway website with firefox
- Click on the Lock left of https://… and choose “More Information”
- Click on “View Certificate”
- Change to the tab “Details”
- Highlight your CA certificate in the Certificate Hierarchy field and click the “Export” button
- Save the certificate (in X.509 Certificate (PEM) format) to your Desktop and give it the file extension .crt
- sudo copy the file to /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts
Enjoy your working Receiver!